At Pontiac Land Group, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Policy sets out the basis upon which we at Pontiac Land Group (comprising Pontiac Land Private Limited and its related and affiliated companies, including but not limited to Millenia Private Limited, Irvine Investments Private Limited, Millenia Properties Private Limited, Marina Properties Private Limited, Pontiac Properties Private Limited, Pontiac Investments Private Limited, and Pontiac Hotel Private Limited) collect, use, disclose, store and/or process your personal data. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By continuing to visit and use this website, you confirm that you understand and consent to the terms of this Policy.
Application of this policy
- This Policy applies to personal data collected, used, disclosed, stored and/or processed by us in Singapore. This Policy applies to websites owned and operated by us or other websites on which this Policy or a link to this Policy appears, as well as activities at or organised by our properties to the extent that we notify you of such activities being subject to this Policy.
- Unless you opt-out in accordance with the procedure set forth in this Policy, we do and will continue to share the personal data that we collect from you with our affiliates, partners and subsidiaries as permitted under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) and other applicable law. Such personal data may also, subject to the PDPA and other applicable law, be transferred to and used by us outside of Singapore. When personal data is collected by or transferred to us, it will be treated according to the privacy practices set forth in this Policy.
Collection of information
- We may collect certain types of personal data. As used in this Policy, “personal data” means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we and all relevant third parties as mentioned in this Policy have or are likely to have access. Personal data includes, without limitation, your (or such person’s): name; address; telephone number(s); email addresses; date of birth; gender; nationality; marital status; passport number, date and place of issue; NRIC number; driver’s licence number and expiration; photographs and other audio-visual material; reservation information; dates of stay; payment information; credit card numbers; marketing preferences; preferred communication methods; reviews and opinions about us and our properties (if they are identified or associated with you); participation in membership or loyalty programs; and any other types of information that you choose to provide to us or that we may collect about you through your transactions with us and our affiliates, partners and subsidiaries.
- We may collect additional personal data about you that you knowingly and voluntarily provide in connection with certain activities at or transactions with us or our website, such as participation in certain events or mailing lists; reservations for or use of on-site facilities and services; and applications for employment. The additional information that we collect depends on the nature of the activity or transaction.
- In addition to personal data that you provide to us, we may automatically collect certain information about you in connection with your visit(s) to our site:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) visited; date and time of visit; products or services you viewed or searched for; page response times; download errors; length of visits to certain pages; page-interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- When you visit our website, we (and/or our service providers) may assign your computer (or any other device) one or more “cookies”, which is a small text file created on your computer or device. By accessing our website, you agree that we (and/or our service providers) can place cookies on your computer or device.
Use of information collected
- We currently use and/or may in the future use your information for any purpose not prohibited by applicable law. This includes, but is not limited to, the following purposes:
- To verify your identity;
- To notify you of special events, promotions and offers;
- To provide you with personalised content on our website;
- To facilitate and enhance your stay at any of our properties or to provide products and services;
- To evaluate and improve the quality and content of our products and services;
- To process and respond to inquiries and/or feedback;
- To process purchase or credit transactions;
- For the purposes for which you provided the information (e.g., to make a reservation, pay for a service, etc.);
- For the purposes of media coverage and marketing;
- To protect and defend our rights or property or that of any of our affiliates, partners and subsidiaries;
- To comply with a court order or other legal process or other legal requirements of any governmental authorities;
- In exceptional circumstances, such as a national emergency, security concern, or other situation in which we in our sole discretion deem to be prudent;
- Any other purpose permitted by applicable law.
Sharing of information
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION
Access to and correction of your information
Changes to policy